Credit Hours: 6
- Understand the endocrinological domino trail of stress, what foods will help start the stress response and how you can help the patient reduce the stress response in the body.
- Understand what to look for in the History and Physical Exam that will indicate a lifestyle of prolonged stress and adrenal fatigue, as well as which lab tests that will help you discern which stage of adrenal fatigue the patient may be experiencing, including a proper differential diagnoses list.
- Understand what health conditions are likely consequences of a lifestyle of prolonged stress and adrenal fatigue, as well as which history and physical exam findings and lab tests will help in a proper diagnosis.
- Finally, learn what you can to do help your patient overcome adrenal fatigue and regain their health.
Credit Hours: 6
- Understand the basics of nutrition, including:
- The different types of fats, which ones to cook with and which ones to avoid, and why.
- Great sources of plant protein, which foods are highest in each of the amino acids, and how to help your patients eat more plant proteins and fewer animal proteins.
- Understanding the basics of the vitamins and minerals, including their benefits and food sources.
Credit Hours: 8
- We provide an extensive (almost exhaustive) ICD9CM to ICD10CM conversion table of the familiar ICD9CM codes that are specifically useful for chiropractors
- A comprehensive, step-by-step documentation procedures (including SOAP Notes and Narrative Reports) as set forth by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS)
- CPT codes and proper modifiers
- A list of common abbreviations and acronyms
- A clear understanding how Medicare works
- A clear understanding insurance fraud (it's not always obvious)