Be advised that if you do not see your state listed, that means we have not yet gained approval in your state.
1) The system is set up so that people will not mistakenly take a course when it is not valid in their state.
2) The course for Documentation and Record-Keeping has information that is different for each state, as the laws and rules are different for each state. Retention of records, for example. Much of the law of documentation and record-keeping is established by Medicare, and is therefore federal law and the same for all the states. Retention of records is not.
Many of us live and work in one state, and still hold an active or inactive license in other states. Still, there are only a handful of states that accept certificates from the course providers. Most states ask us to not send them your certificates, and instead they request that we send them directly to the Chiropractor and they will randomly audit their Chiropractors. If you have a secondary license in a state that requires us to send them a certificate, tell us at CustomerCare@69DollarChiroCE.com and we can notify any and all states you require. If you don't know if your secondary states require a certificate from us or not, simply list the states you require, and we will research it for you. We will soon have a list of states that accept online CE, as well as a list that shows which states accept certificates directly from us, and which do not.
Because we justified that the "going rate" was unreasonable, so we calculated what we saw as a reasonable price. We saw that 6 hours seems to be a good time for the subjects we wanted to teach, and we wanted a balance point between a great price for you and an acceptable cost for us, and we decided that $69 would fit the bill.
We wish to make it clear that an old-fashioned suggestion in our business name was pointed out to us after we built the site and had the legal papers in order. To pre-emptively answer the inevitable question...no, we did not intend to reference anything in our business name, other than the price of the seminars.
You run a Google search (or other search engine) on how to upgrade whichever browser you are using. Examples of browsers are Firefox, Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, and Netscape. There are several more browsers, and the example was just to let you know what part of the internet is the "browser". If you are using Firefox, then run a Google search on how to upgrade Firefox
1. Click on the red "Login" button, and create your account.
2. Login, and then click on your state, and see the courses that are approved by your state board. Choose a course, and complete it at your own pace.
3. When you are done with the course, you must take the final exam. You are given 2 chances to earn 70%. When you pass the test, you get your certificate immediately via a download button. We keep your certificate on file for 5 years, so if you lose your certificate, we've got you covered.
You do NOT have to take the course all at once. Come and go as you please. You keep all the the time you have already spent in the course, so you lose nothing by leaving and then returning later.
When you pass the test, your certificate available immediately through a download button that you will see.
If your question is not found in FAQ, then click here to contact us