Credit Hours: 2
- Understand the principles of ethics and how they affect you, your patients, society, societal perception of Chiropractic, and the field of Chiropractic.
- Understand the laws that guide Medicare, as well as proper billing of Medicare.
- Understand the common pitfalls of insurance fraud, so as to prevent going there. It's not always as obvious as one may think.
Credit Hours: 6
- Understand the endocrinological domino trail of stress, what foods will help start the stress response and how you can help the patient reduce the stress response in the body.
- Understand what to look for in the History and Physical Exam that will indicate a lifestyle of prolonged stress and adrenal fatigue, as well as which lab tests that will help you discern which stage of adrenal fatigue the patient may be experiencing, including a proper differential diagnoses list.
- Understand what health conditions are likely consequences of a lifestyle of prolonged stress and adrenal fatigue, as well as which history and physical exam findings and lab tests will help in a proper diagnosis.
- Finally, learn what you can to do help your patient overcome adrenal fatigue and regain their health.
Credit Hours: 6
- Understand the basics of nutrition, including:
- The different types of fats, which ones to cook with and which ones to avoid, and why.
- Great sources of plant protein, which foods are highest in each of the amino acids, and how to help your patients eat more plant proteins and fewer animal proteins.
- Understanding the basics of the vitamins and minerals, including their benefits and food sources.